Kinect MoCap Update

I wanted to do an initain anim pass with just motion capture for all the needed poses and anims quick and dirty, tweak them later or get better motion capture to replace them. This idea slowed me down a lot until yesterday. 
Slowed me down b/c I was trying to think of what kinda of rig I wanted, what was going to be best in engine etc. Well my friend Will knew the solution right away, well almost but the last pieces of the puzzle were a few clicks away. Here's the short of it


This tool captures:
and this free plug-in brings it into Maya
http://www.creativecrash.com/maya/downloads/scripts-plugins/utility-external/export/c/bvh-file-import-export-for-maya


I got it working at work and instead of 3rd person camera I'm going to get this setup working at home and start getting a skinned rig connected to the mocap rig in a smart way that works in engine by the end of the weekend.