Houses1 Material Update

Houses1 is one of two master materials in Top-Down City. I know this is might seem trivial but I've spent (more time than I should) today tweaking the material to my liking. They come by default set to PBS settings of basically metal and non-metal, and I wanted to do a little more than that. It helps getting that extra something from the lighting with better PBS. There's more work to do on correcting normal's and making better light map UV's etc. This kit was made for Unity3D and ported over... generally that means a little clean up work on each element.

Mouse over to see before/afters of the material update.


The game is going to be some sort of top down perspective that we haven't decided on yet so right now I just want to make it the best I can, with the time I give myself.